Saint John the Evangelist School follows Course of Study and Curriculum Guidelines for the Archdiocese of Baltimore based on National Standards and the State of Maryland.
- Two Four Year Old PreSchool classes five days per week
- Small group instruction and individualized attention
- Teacher assistants in Grades PreSchool through 3
- Daily Instruction in Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts, and Religion
- Weekly Instruction in Art, Music, Physical Education, Computer, Library, and Spanish
- State of the Art Computer, Science and Language Labs in addition to mible laptop lab
- Beginning in Grade 3, students are divided into three small groups for Math instruction.
- Grade 6 to 8 students are grouped by ability in Math and Literature.
- Grade 7 Math - Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, or Algebra I
- Grade 8 Math - Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, or Honors Algebra. Geometry may be offered based on student ability.
- Grades 7 & 8 Spanish - three days per week
- Stanford 10 Standardized Test administered to Grades 3 - 8
- Parent Access to online performance reporting for students
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.