Walking with Purpose (WWP) is a women's Scripture-based, Catholic faith-sharing group that aims to deepen women’s relationships with Jesus Christ. The program offers personal study and small group discussions that link everyday challenges and struggles with the teachings of Christ and the Church.
- TIME & DAY: Meets Thursday mornings 9:30-11:15 a.m. or Thursday Evenings 7-8:45 p.m. from September 28th to Spring 2018. Limited availability on Wednesday mornings 9:30 to 11:15 a.m. for women who are unable to attend on Thursdays (start day is September 27th).
- MORNING CHILDCARE: Available during the morning sessions for children ages one through six at no additional charge. Infants are welcome to accompany moms to group.
- COST: $100 for 23 sessions; $90 if registered by May 1st (Scholarships available for financial need).
- THIS YEAR’S STUDIES:
- Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point. (Recommended for first-time participants.) Find out more at Opening Your Heart.
- Keeping in Balance: Creating Order Within. Find out more at: Keeping in Balance
- Beholding His Glory/Beholding Your King. Find out more at: Beholding His Glory and Beholding your King