This summer we have several opportunities for high school and middle school teens to have an awesome summer! Please take some time to fill out the form below, turn in the appropriate forms, and the deposit to reserve a spot.
High School (Open to incoming 9th graders through graduating 12th graders.)
- Life Teen Camp Covecrest - Tiger, GA - June 17-23 Cost: $650
- A week of summer camp that includes white water rafting, high ropes, and other camp activties. In the evenings will have a dynamic speaker and musician to lead us through the week.
- Steubenville Youth Conference - St. Johns College NYC - July 20-22 Cost: $350
- A Eucharistic center weekend retreat which will include dynamic speakers, awesome music and lots of fun.
Middle School(Current 6th-8th graders 2017-2018 school year)
- Camp Hidden Lake Dahlonegah, GA- June 17-23 Cost: $625
- A week long summer camp for middle schoolers to have fun and grow in their faith. During the week you’ll hear inspiring talks, have opportunities for the sacraments, and grow in your faith. You’ll also have opportunities to go to a water park, go on a challenge course, and plenty of other fun activities.
- Summer Madness Anne Arundel County - July 23-27 Cost: $ 150 after May 22nd $160
- An awesome opportunity for middle schoolers to do some community service, make friends with middle schoolers from other churches and have fun! It’s all about giving middle schoolers a chance to put their faith into action.
- More informatio click here
Archdiocesean Discernment Camps (Open to incoming 9th graders through graduating 12th graders)
- Quo Vadis Boy's Camp - Dates Coming Soon
- A vocation discernment camp for high school boys, rising freshmen through rising seniors, held at Mount Saint Mary’s University in Emmittsburg, MD.
- Fiat Girls' Camp -Dates Coming Soon
- A vocation discernment camp for high school girls, rising freshmen through rising seniors, held at Mount Saint Mary’s University in Emmittsburg, MD.
- Registration is not through St. John's; it is through the diocesan office of vocations.
- More information and registrtaion found here
- Scholarships/financial assistance avaliable.