Skip to content
Deacon Nick Pitocco - Permanent Deacon
- Favorite hobby: Growing in and sharing my faith.
- Favorite scripture passage: Philippians 2:12-13 “… work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For God is the one who, for His good purpose, works in you …”
- Favorite food: Italiano naturalmente.
- An interesting fun fact about you: The first day I arrived in Italy (February 1973) I met my future wife – 6 months later we were married . We will celebrate our 46th wedding anniversary in 2019.
- Favorite member of the Trinity: the Holy Spirit.
- Favorite Saint: St. Padre Pio.
- What you love most about being a deacon: Proclaiming the Gospel.