Walking with Purpose
Walking with Purpose (WWP) is a women’s Scripture-based, Catholic faith-sharing group that aims to deepen women’s relationships with Jesus Christ. The program offers personal study and small group discussions that link everyday challenges and struggles with the teachings of Christ and the Church.
Additional Program Information
- TIME & DAY: Meets Thursday mornings 9:45 – 11:30 a.m. or Thursday Evenings 7-8:45 p.m. from October 3rd to Spring 2020.
- MORNING CHILDCARE: Available during the morning sessions for children ages one through five at no additional charge. Infants are welcome to accompany moms to group.
- COST: $100 for 27 sessions; $90 if registered by June 1st (Scholarships available for financial need).
- THIS YEAR’S STUDIES:
- Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point. (Recommended for first-time participants.) Find out more at Opening Your Heart.
- Living in the Fathers Love (A study of God the Father) & Fearless and Free (Experience healing and wholeness in Christ). Find out more at Living in the Fathers Love and Fearless & Free
Do you often have these questions?
- Are you a woman seeking a safe place to spiritually grow?
- Do you feel pulled in many directions?
- Have you sat at Mass, wondering what it has to do with you, personally?
- Would you like to connect and have deeper relationships with other women from our community?
- Is it difficult to manage all of the details thrown your way?
- Do your children ask you questions about Mass, Scripture, or your faith, and you struggle for answers?
- Are you stretched in so many directions and need a way to refuel and be refreshed?
- Have you ever wondered: “Isn’t there more to life than this? Why am I here? What is my purpose?”