5:15 PM (Organ/Cantor)
7:30 AM (Spoken)
9 AM (Contemporary / Children's Liturgy)
10:45 AM (Choir)
12:30 PM (Organ/Cantor)
2 PM (3rd Sundays only - Filipino Mass)
5:15 PM (Life Teen Mass)
6:30 AM - Monday to Friday
8:30 AM - Monday to Saturday
Saturdays: 4 - 5 PM
First Fridays: 7 PM (following Benediction)
Lenten Fridays: 7:45 PM (Following Stations & Benediction)
St. John the Evangelist Parish
689 Ritchie Highway
Severna Park, MD 21146
St. John the Evangelist School
St. John the Evangelist Church is a vibrant, welcoming Roman Catholic community dedicated to its primary role as living witness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The parish lives out this commitment through enthusiastic proclamation of God’s Word, full participation in the celebration of the sacraments, and consistent practice of genuine Christian charity both within and outside the parish.
2014-15 Adult Faith Offerings
Registration is now open for the followings Adult Faith Formation programs this coming year. There is something for everyone!
- On Monday evenings, we will offer a Bible study on Matthew: The King and His Kingdom featuring Jeff Cavins.
- On Tuesday (morning and evening) we will offer our Tuesday Formation Series. In the fall, we will being with a DVD Series – Untold Blessing, with Fr. Robert Barron examining how we can become Holy. We will follow up with a series on Answering Objections to Catholicism. After Christmas we will offer a series on Meeting Christ in Prayer based on the Spiritual exercises of St. Ignatius, and finish out the spring with a Bible Study on the Acts of the Apostles.
- Every other Wednesday morning we will offer the Senior Bible Study (open to anyone 50 or older) and every Wednesday evening we will offer our RCIA/Becoming Catholic process.
- Thursday mornings and evenings, women are invited to participate in Walking with Purpose, a scripture-based, Catholic faith sharing group for women.
- Finally, early Saturday mornings we offer a new men’s program – That Man is You, an interactive, multimedia men’s program focused upon the development of authentic male leadership.